Enjoy this one-of-a-kind pizza-making experience! Join us in a family-owned pizzeria located in the historic center of Naples to learn the art of pizza making from local pizzaiolo (pizza makers) who have been perfecting their craft for generations.
- Make the perfect dough and pizza with detailed explanations from our expert pizza chef
- Visit a traditional pizzeria and get a glimpse of the authentic Neapolitan culture
- Connect with fellow guests while sharing in this extraordinary culinary experience
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, beer, or soft drink while savoring your own delicious pizza
Join us today for a one-of-a-kind pizza-making class! Located in a traditional Neapolitan pizzeria, you’ll be getting your hands dirty and ready to make the perfect soft pizza dough with the finest local ingredients. With the guidance of a local pizzaiolo (pizza maker) who has been perfecting their craft for generations, you’ll have the chance to experience and learn the art of pizza-making right in the birthplace of Pizza: the heart of Naples.
During the class you’ll be taught the traditional techniques that Neapolitans use to stretch and shape the perfect pizza dough, to create the iconic “cornicione” raised edge that makes the local pizza so characterized and unique!
Next, you’ll have the option to use the various toppings and sauces that are are considered staples by Neapolitan standards. Use only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients, including “Passata di Pomodoro” and mozzarella, for an authentic taste of Napoli. Again, with the guidance of the master pizzaiolo you’ll choose whether to craft your own Margherita or Marinara pizza.
Pro tip: Sample the ingredients while you’re making the pizza to enjoy the experience even more.
Once your authentic Neapolitan pizza is cooked to perfection, enjoy it with a glass of wine or beer in local tradition alongside our pizza chef and fellow guests in a friendly and fun environment that feels like famiglia!
We are passionate about sharing our skills and love for pizza and we hope to leave you with a new appreciation for the art of pizza-making and let you take home the knowledge to recreate a traditional Neapolitan pizza in your own kitchen and impress your friends and family with your newly attained pizza-making skills!
- Hands on hand-kneading and cooking instruction from experienced staff
- Visit to a traditional Neapolitan Pizzeria
- Fresh local ingredients including “Passata di Pomodoro” and Mozzarella for an authentic taste
- Complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Additional beverages
Know before you book
- Family friendly lunch with wine and beer as options
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult to join a tour or an activity
- Due to the route covered and/or the means of transportation used, it is not possible to participate in this tour using a wheelchair, scooter, or other aid. Please contact us to inquire about customized tour options for guests with mobility challenges
Know before you go
- Check-in at Piazza Municipio (full details are provided with tour confirmation)
- Bring comfortable walking shoes
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations made up to 24 hours prior to the start time will be refunded in full. No refunds will be made for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or failure to arrive at the meeting point on time (no-show).