Carefully created to offer an all-around immersive Chianti wine experience, our signature Tuscany Wine tour leads you down country roads and vineyards, through wine cellars and into the bottles of one of the world’s most exceptional wines: Chianti!
- Semi-private experience ensures personalized attention
- Leave the city chaos and bask in the fascinating Chianti countryside
- Visit two of the top wineries in Tuscany and taste their gorgeous wines, plus an ancient olive oil mill!
- Learn about wine and olive oil production from a wine expert
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan meal
Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to explore Chianti and Chianti Classico with a local sommelier in a small group. Renowned worldwide for its precious ruby-red blends, the Chianti hillside is unique: a sea of softly rolling hills dotted by swaying cypresses, olive groves, Tuscan farmhouses and a myriad of extensive vineyards. This is the land of the black rooster – il Gallo Nero – which you will see defiantly looking out of all the signs along the countryside roads and labels. This is the land where back in 1872 the ideal composition of grapes (Sangiovese, Canaiolo and others) used to make the area’s signature wine was discovered.
Explore the marvelous realm of wine at its very core, learn about the history, the interesting characteristics, the different tastes and aromas.
Two wineries and an olive mill are on the itinerary for this tour. The mill embodies both ancient architectural features and modern technology, and produces high quality gourmet olive oil. Enjoy learning about the centuries-old olive oil tradition, the harvesting and pressing processes, and finally savor the unique, full, flavor of the estate’s oil.
Led by your sommelier you’ll then visit two very different wineries. Experience the thrill of exploring the cellars lined with precious blends (both wineries are internationally renowned and acclaimed), learning about wine production in general and about two different approaches and techniques, and savoring the very best of the estate blends of course! At the end of the tour enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch (with wine of course)!
- Full day transport is provided by a luxury van
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to a prominent winery and wine tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery
- Typical Tuscan meal with wine tasting
- Personal extras
Know before you book
- Tour departs rain or shine
- Due to the route covered and/or the means of transportation used, it is not possible to participate in this tour using a wheelchair, scooter, or other aid. Please contact us to inquire about customized tour options for guests with mobility challenges
Know before you go
- Bring a hat and sunblock during summer months
- Bring water to drink
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Up to 48 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund
- Less than 48 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund