After a busy day of exploring Rome on foot, enjoy a private tour of Rome by night with a luxury van and English speaking driver.
- Tick as many as 10 “must sees” off your Rome sightseeing list in one evening
- Rome’s piazzas and fountains lit up at night are simply postcard perfect
- With an expert English speaking van and driver, you can’t go wrong!
To state the obvious, Rome is breathtaking any time of day. But when the most iconic piazzas and fountains of the Eternal City are illuminated at night, there’s simply no place like Rome.
While this driving tour is fully private and can be customized, below are some of the sites we typically cover on this driving tour.
- Piazza Navona with Bernini’s famous Fountain of Four Rivers
- St. Peter’s Square and Basilica
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- The Pantheon, a 2,000 year old temple dedicated to Ancient Pagan Gods
- The Spanish Steps and surroundings
- The Trevi Fountain, Backdrop for Fellini’s La Dolce Vita starring Anita Ekberg (be sure to toss your coins in!)
- Piazza Venezia, seat of the national monument and once home to Napoleon Bonapart and Benito Mussolini
- Capitoline Square and the terrace view of Ancient Rome and the Colosseum illuminated
Along the way, your driver will allow time for you to get out and take pictures wherever you wish, and will accompany you to your hotel upon conclusion of the tour.
- Luxury Mercedes sedan or van and english speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Fully customizable tour
Know before you book
- Pickup is possible at your hotel or any location of your choice
- Duration is approx. 2.5 hours including pickup and dropoff
- In summer months, sunset is after 9pm
Know before you go
- Tour departs rain or shine
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations made up to 24 hours prior to the start time will be refunded in full. No refunds will be made for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or failure to arrive at the meeting point on time (no-show).