A one-day full immersion class that will have you cooking authentic Tuscan cuisine. From selecting ingredients at the farmers’ market to cooking with Florentine chefs in a state-of-the-art kitchen – this is one experience you don’t want to miss!
- The original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence
- Visit the Florentine market with our cook – shop as the locals do!
- Enjoying the meal you prepared with our chef and socializing with other guests
- A recipe book so you don’t forget what you learned (even after two glasses of vino)
Meet one of our famous and charismatic chefs and learn how to cook a nice Tuscan meal in the heart of Florence!
We start out with a short walk to the Mercato Centrale to purchase fresh local ingredients. With our chef as your local sidekick, enjoy browsing at the seasonal fruit and vegetable, meat and dairy. While you select the ingredients for your lunch, meet the friendly butchers, bakers, and farmers selling their products and learn how to recognize the highest quality ingredients.
After this fun experience we return to our fascinating home-style professional kitchen, just a few steps from the central market and enjoy a delicious sampling of typical products. You’ll begin by donning an apron and rolling up your sleeves to prepare the ingredients you’ll need to create a true Tuscan meal under the guidance of our expert Chefs.
Your menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but will usually be made of bruschetta, different kinds of fresh home-made pasta from scratch (i.e. tagliatelle and ravioli), sauces for the pasta, and a dessert.
Finally, you will enjoy the fruits of your labor, while enjoying a glass or two of Chianti wine and the company of your fellow travelers.
- Visit of the Central market of Florence with our Chefs
- Food and local product tasting
- Cooking lesson with renowned local Chefs
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with Wine Tasting (2 glasses of wine)
- Graduation Certificate/Booklet with recipes
- Personal extras
Know before you book
- Tour departs rain or shine
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat and sunblock during summer months
- Up to 48 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund
- Less than 48 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund